PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2021 (PMJAY): PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana Health Card Download application form status record at pmjay.gov.in. Ayushman Bharat Yojana, who is also called PMJAY, has one of the largest health care plans run by the central government of India. PM Modi Health Card Registration 2021 has also been initiated by the government. Many citizens have already registered and then also received their PMJAY Health card. So if you are also interested in this scheme, please apply for it with the help of the official page.
PMJAY Health Card Online Apply
- PMJAY Health Card Online Apply
- PM Modi Health Card 2022
- PM Modi Health Card Online Apply
- Ayushman Bharat Health Card Benefits
- Feature of PM Modi Health Card Scheme 2021
- List of Treatment Expenses Cover Under PMPAY
- PMJAY Eligibility Criteria – PM Health Card Eligibility Criteria
- PM Modi Health Card Document Required for Registration
- Process To Complete The PM Modi 2021 Health Card Registration Form
As a result of this plan, many people have to register and be part of the PM Modi Health Plan. This scheme also has paperless and cashless coverage for hospitalization granted to public hospitals as well as private hospitals in the network. Some private hospitals are also enlisted because some treatments are not yet available in public sector hospitals. So, in the event that citizens have to receive treatment in private sector hospitals. Then they can also opt for treatment.
However, the government has included the cost of hospitalization, medication, prehospitalization, and also post-hospital coverage on health cards. But this scheme has also included around 1400 treatments in exorbitant conditions such as knee replacement, skull surgery, etc. Additionally, applicants can also follow up to ensure their full recovery after treatment.
PM Modi Health Card 2022
The Plan has been initiated by the Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi. And now it’s working statewide to cover all eligible applicants. To provide health facilities, the government has issued a health card for PM Modi Health Scheme 2021. Furthermore, the government aims to cover more than 50 crore citizens. The registration process has already been initiated by the department in question.
Therefore, many families have also registered under this scheme to become beneficiaries. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is for providing medical care, through which citizens can use them for medical treatment without any payment to the hospitals listed in this scheme. So, this has to be a great benefit for all those families that have financial problems.
PM Modi Health Card Online Apply
In PMJAY, the insurance coverage for the health service has decided up to 5 lakh rupees per year for each family. Families can apply without any limitation on the family size and age of the family member. The total number of families receiving benefits under this program has about 10 million families.
|Name of the Scheme||PM Modi Health Card|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide health cover|
|Launch Date||27th September 2021 (Monday)|
|Beneficiaries of Scheme||Poor citizens of India|
|Total Health Coverage||Rs 5 Lakh per annum|
Ayushman Bharat Health Card Benefits
Benefits under the PM Modi Health Card 2021 scheme:
According to this scheme, around 40% of needy families have been included in the provision of cashless health services.
Candidates who received medical care through this scheme. Then they can have medical facilities at no cost.
In addition, this scheme covers the expenses after the patient’s hospitalization.
In addition, the applicant will also receive follow-up coverage for treatment at the government-listed hospital.
Furthermore, the medical and surgical package provided in this scheme cannot be used by the citizen at the same time.
According to the scheme, there are 25 specialized divisions. And it also covers around 13.54 medical and surgical treatments decided by the competent authority.
Patients facing problems with cancer chemotherapy and oncology treatment also feel relief. As the government has covered more than 50 types of cancer under this scheme.
However, in the case of multiple surgeries, the cover-up from the first surgery will be according to the highest package. But in the second surgery, the coverage granted is 50%. And then, in the third surgery, there should be a 25% insurance covered by the health card.
Feature of PM Modi Health Card Scheme 2021
- First, this scheme has compensated families living below the poverty line.
- In addition, families due to poor conditions are unable to pay for medical care expenses. That is why the government has supported them by providing them with this health card.
- Second, this plan will cover medical treatment up to 5 lakh rupees per year for those who obtained this health card.
- Furthermore, there are no age criteria to register in this scheme. Because health problems do not depend on the member’s age either.
- As a result, the government has to grant this medical care to families that were supported according to the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
List of Treatment Expenses Cover Under PMPAY
- Medical examination expenses
- Treatment expenses
- Intensive care unit (ICU) service expenses
- Non-intensive service expenses
- Diagnostic process expenses
- Medical consultation fee expenses
- Expenses prior to hospitalization
- Expenses after hospitalization for 15 days
- Hospital accommodation expenses
- Medical implantation expenses
- Food service expenses
- Complications during the expense of medical treatment
- Other expense
PMJAY Eligibility Criteria – PM Health Card Eligibility Criteria
- Most importantly, families living below the poverty line.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Initially, families without a man / adult or member with income under 59 years old.
- For rural families living in a kaccha house or living in a room.
- Families of domestic workers, beggars, rags, tailors, sweepers, craftsmen, laborers, plumbers, welders, painters, repairers, electricians, security card, bricklayer, laundry man, waiter, shoemaker, etc. can also apply.
- If the applicant has part of a government office, then his family is not suitable according to the criteria.
PM Modi Health Card Document Required for Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Email id (If any)
- Permanent Residential address
Process To Complete The PM Modi 2021 Health Card Registration Form
- First, the applicant must go to the official PMJAY website online.
- PM Modi Health Card Apply Online
- Then, on the home page, you need to click the Am I eligible?
- PMJAY Health Card Form Online
- After that, enter your mobile phone number and then enter OTP sent to your phone number.
- Next, choose the name of your state.
- Therefore, you need to search for details, either with mobile phone number, name, HHD number / ration card number.
- If eligible, you can click Apply.
- After that, you need to provide details and attach the scanned copy of the required document here.
- Finally, click submit.
- You will receive the health card shortly at the address indicated.
PMJAY Helpline Number / PM Health Card Toll Free Number: 14555 / 1800- 111- 565.