PM Kisan Rejected List 2021 is available for viewing at pmkisan.gov.in. Check PMKisan Urban Rejected List 2021, Pmkisan.gov.in Rejected List 2021 By State, PFMS Rejected List Village Level and also check PM Kisan Rejection 2021 Reason.
we have featured a lot of information about the PM KISAN scheme. We have provided information on eligibility, registration/application process, status check, and other things. One of the most talked-about topics is the list of beneficiaries. In one of our previous posts, we mentioned the process for verifying the beneficiary list. Now that we have mentioned all the important details before, this time we will talk about Pmkisan.gov.in Rejected List 2021.
Since the launch of PM KISAN, the government has been able to help many farmers. Each time, farmers register on the website and, if eligible, get financial help from the government. However, sometimes applicants do not qualify for the program and are therefore rejected. So, here we will talk about the Pm Kisan 2021 Reject List.
PM Kisan Rejected List 2021
In this post, we will tell you the process to check the PFMS Reject List on the website. Farmers who apply for the program often do not get the benefits. Therefore, it is important that applicants or interested applicants know what is required and what can lead to rejection.
So far 8 quotas have been provided to farmers under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Until now, many farmers have applied for their registration online and offline. Your application is now scrutinized by the higher enforcement authorities. In this investigation, information related to your land is verified based on government records. If the officer is not satisfied with the information provided by you, then you are placed on PM Kisan’s Reject List. We will provide you with direct links soon so that you can check your name on this list.
By downloading the PM Kisan Reject List, you can verify your name on the information provided on it and the reason for the cancellation of the request. In this list, you can also mention the registration number of the application, the name of the farmer and the reason for the rejection. Now farmers can check the status of their application online only. For this, you need to go to the official website and click on the status to check the link provided there. After clicking, you can check the status of your application by filling in the necessary information.
- JNTUA 3-2 Results 2021 Check – JNTUA 3-2 B.Tech & B. Pharmacy Results @ www.jntua.ac.in
- PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021 Apply [email protected]: Ayushman Card Benefits
- Gauhati University B.Ed Result 2021 – Check GU BED Common Entrance Test Merit List & Cut Off Marks
- ATEPFO Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 (OUT) – Check ATEPFO Assam Junior Assistant Exam Date @ atepfo.in
PM Kisan Rejected List 2021
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000 per year|
|Category||PM KISAN Rejected List 2021|
Pradhan Mantri KISAN Yojana Refund Process
Once you know the PM Kisan Rejected List 2021 verification process, you can verify the refund process. This will take place online.
- You have to visit the Bharatkosh website i.e bharatkosh.gov.in.
- When you get to the home page of the website, you need to go to the Quick Pay link.
- Then the page will be displayed on the screen.
- Here you have to choose the purpose and the ministry.
- After that, opt for the Agriculture and PM Kisan Refund options there.
- Now, go to the next button and then enter the related information.
- Next, you need to enter the number of refunds.
- After that, you need to enter the PAN number, Aadhaar number and other contact details.
- Then this will be saved on the page and click the confirm button.
- Now, you need to select the bank and the payment method.
- When doing this, you have to enter the captcha code and then select the Pay button.
- Now, the payment page will appear on the screen.
- Here, you need to enter the CVV number, card number, and other details.
- Finally, complete the return of the money.