PFMS Scholarship List: Public Finance Management System Commonly referred to as PFMS. The PFMS Scholarship 2020-2021 was initiated by the Ministry of Finance of the Government of India.
The main objective of this program is to provide financial support to all students who are unable to pay their tuition fees due to financial problems.
And this scheme will apply only to poor students who are below poverty. Therefore, all poor SC / ST / OBC and general students or with physical disabilities can apply for the PFMS scholarship 2020 through the official website of PFMS, which is www.pfms.nic.in.
Full details such as how to apply, required documents, process for checking payment status, eligibility, and renewal login information are clearly spelled out below. Follow the instructions and apply online.
PFMS Scholarship List 2021-20212 Apply Online
Here we have provided the eligibility details for this scheme. Therefore, all beneficiaries can verify eligibility and apply online.
Students must have the documents we list below.
- Proof of original address, either Aadhaar card or voter card.
- 10th / SSC / Inter / Degree Educational Certificates
- Four passport size photographs
- Government bank account details
- Caste certificate
- Salary certificate
- Applicants must have proof of Indian Citizen.
- The annual income of students must not exceed 6 lakh above.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old only.
- The minimum education qualification is SSC.
- Beneficiaries must have a bank account from any bank in India.
- Students must have proof of original rented or own address.
- Applicants must not have 4-wheelers.
- Applicants must complete their education on a regular basis.
List of PFMS Scholarships:
Here we have given you the list of PFMS Scholarships. Students from poor families can consult the list of PFMS Scholarships and apply online. The central government provides full assistance to poor beneficiaries for their higher education. The list is prescribed below.
- NMMS (National Merit Cum Merit Scholarship)
- SC Post Scholarships Matric Students
- OBC Post-Matric Scholarship Program
- Pre-Matriculation Scholarships for SC Students
- First Class Education Program for South Carolina Students
- Improving the merit of SC students
- Universities / College Students
PFMS Scholarships Overview:
|Category of Post||Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship Name||Public Financial Management System (PFMS)|
|Name of the Scheme||PFMS Scholarship|
|Eligible Applicants||SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Poor Students|
|Established by||The Indian Government of Finance Ministry|
|Objective||To Give the Financial Support to the below Poverty Students|
|Scheme type||Central Government Scheme|
|Mode of applying||Online mode|
|Annual Income||Below 6 lakhs|
How to apply for the PFMS Scholarship List?
Step 1: Before applying for the PFMS scholarships, the recipients should visit the official website which is pfms.nic.in.
Step 2: After that, you should find the link to “PFMS Scholarship Registration”.
Step 3: Next, students should get to the College and University Scholarships section and begin filling in the details.
Step 4: Upload the required documents and the Challan fee receipt.
Step 5: Finally, click on the Submit button and download the print application form.
How to check the status of the PFMS payment?
1. Recipients must visit the website, ie pfms.nic.in.
2. Check the details on the home page one by one. And click on the Know your payment option.
3. After clicking the Know your payment link, the page will redirect you to a new window.
4. Enter the details such as Bank, Enter account number, Re-enter bank account number, and Word Verification. And finally, the beneficiaries can click on the Submit button option.