PAN Card Correction Application Form: PAN card is mandatory in India for individuals. Sometimes we need to correct our PAN cards. This is a request form for the “Request for changes or correction of PAN data” form in the format prescribed by the Income Tax Department. This form can be obtained from any IT PAN Service Center (managed by UTIITSL) or TIN Facilitation Centers (TIN-FC) / PAN Centers (managed by NSDL e-Gov), or any other office supplies provider that provides such forms or download from the Income Tax Department website (www.incometaxindia.gov.in) / UTIITSL website (www.utiitsl.com) / NSDL e-Gov website (www.tin-nsdl .com). The PDF of the PAN card correction form can be downloaded directly using the link at the bottom of this page.
After carefully completing this attached form, send the necessary documents to the nearest IT PAN Service Centers (managed by UTIITSL) or TIN Facilitation Centers (TIN-FC) / PAN Centers (managed by NSDL e-Gov) and you will receive the acknowledgment of receipt.
Download link given at the bottom of this article.
PAN Correction Form 2021
|Name||PAN Card Correction Application Form PDF 2022|
|PDF Size||0.27 MB|
|No. of Pages||7|
PAN Card Address Update Procedure
- For updating the address on the PAN card as mentioned in the Aadhaar number using the link – Update Address
- In this link, you can update your address update function via e-KYC based on Aadhaar
- This function can be used by those users who wish to update their addresses in the PAN database according to Aadhaar.
- To take advantage of the address update feature, Aadhaar is required and a mobile phone number / email ID must have been registered with Aadhaar.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone number / email ID linked with your Aadhaar to generate Aadhaar-based e-KYC.
- After the generation of the Aadhaar-based e-KYC, the address according to Aadhaar will be updated in the PAN database.
- After updating the address in the PAN Database, an indication of the same will be sent by email to the mobile phone number and the email id mentioned by the user while using this function.
- The mobile phone number and email ID would be updated in the Income Tax Department’s PAN database.
PAN Card Correction Application Form
PAN Card Contact Details
Website www.incometaxindia.gov.in, www.tin-nsdl.com
Call Center 1800-180-196,1 020-27218080
Email ID [email protected]