Minority Scholarship Form PDF: The government has launched this scholarship scheme to provide financial assistance to minority students. Under this scheme, students in classes 1 to 10 are eligible for government benefits.
The main objective of this scheme is to improve educational qualifications in the country. Under the 2022 Pre-Matrix Scholarship Program, minority category students can obtain higher education for their bright future. The pre-enrollment scholarship will not be awarded to more than two students per family.
Post Matric Scholarship Form PDF
Minority Scholarship Form PDF 2022- Details
|Name of Scheme||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to Class 1st to 10th|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to the minority category|
Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21 (Eligibility)
Minority Scholarship will be awarded to those students who have obtained more than 50% of grades in the previous exam. Whose annual household income does not exceed one lakh.
- The scholarships will be available to students from minority communities studying in classes I to X. Continuation of the award will be subject to obtaining 50% of the marks in the previous exam. Shelters and day fellows will receive a maintenance allowance.
- If a student does not obtain 50% of the marks in the annual examination for reasons other than those certified by the Director / Competent Authority of the school and recommended by the State Government / Administration of the Union Territory, the award will be suspended.
- Scholarships will not be awarded to more than two students from a family.
- Students must be present regularly, for which the measure will be determined by the competent authority of the school.
- The income certificate must be from the employer for self-employed parents / guardians through a non-judicial seal paper affidavit and for employed parents / guardians.
- The course price / tuition fee will be deposited into the school / institute’s bank account. Attempts will be made to transfer electronically through banks.
www.scholarships.gov.in 2020-21– Required Documents
- Application letter
- Id proof
- income certificate
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student.
- Self-attested copy of previous academic marksheet.
- Copy of Aadhaar enrollment / Aadhaar card.