West Bengal TMC government Mamta Banerjee has recently launched a plan to support women in the state. The launch of this cash transfer scheme was part of the TMC-Manifesto 2021. The main motive of the scheme is to guarantee social security for women in the state by providing them with basic income support on a monthly basis. This plan aims to support nearly 1.6 million households in West Bengal. Those who wish to be part of this scheme and want to obtain benefits under it must register themselves. The registration process is currently active and will remain active until September 15, 2021. Those who need to register for it can now check their Laxmi Bhandar status online or by visiting the appropriate office.
The Laxmi Bhandar Prakala plan is a state government funded plan that is implemented by the Department of Women’s and Children’s Development and Social Welfare, Govt. from West Bengal. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial support to female heads of households living in urban and rural areas of the state. Households in general will receive monthly assistance of Rs. 500 /- (ie Rs. 6000 /- per year) and SC / ST women will receive Rs. 1000 /- per month (ie Rs. 12000 /- on an annual basis). The estimated annual budget outlay for the plan will be ₹ 12,900 Crores.
Laxmi Bhandar Status
The transfer of funds has been started from the 1st of September 2021. Those who have successfully submitted applications for the scheme can check their application status as well as the payment status by visiting the official website of the scheme i.e. socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
The scheme will ensure women’s empowerment and provide a sense of security to the beneficiaries. A woman who is a resident of the state, not a government employee, and is aged between 25 years – 60 years is eligible for the scheme. Those who have not submitted their applications yet can visit the “Duare Sarkar” camps and apply before the last date. There are more than 2000 Duare Sarkar camps in the state through which applications can be submitted.
After successful registration, applicants will be able to check their application status and payment status on a time to time basis. The verification of the life status of the beneficiary is also done yearly on the basis of information collected from the Registrar of the birth and death.
In case you are searching for detailed information on Laxmi Bhandar Scheme then you have landed on the right page. Here in this article, you are going to get complete information regarding the application status, payment status, important dates, application process, and many more. So, scroll down and get complete information about this cash transfer scheme of the TMC government.
Laxmi Bhandar Eligibility to Become Scheme Beneficiary
Following are some of the requirements to apply for the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme:
- The scheme is reserved only for female applicants.
- They should the resident of West Bengal only.
- The Applicant should be the female head of the family.
- Applicants should not be the government employee.
- Both Urban and Rural household can apply.
- The household should be enrolled under “Swasthyasathi”
- Minimum age limit is 25 years or more.
- Maximum age should be 60 years.
West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme 2021- Overview
|Name of the scheme||Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme|
|Availability Status of Laxmi Bhandar||Now available|
|Scheme Type||State Govt. funded cash transfer scheme|
|Benefit||Financial Support And Basic Income To The Rural And Urban Women In West Bengal|
|Payment Distribution Starts From||1 September 2021|
|Monthly Allowance||Rs.500 per month to General Households|
Rs.1000/- per month to SC/ST households
|Implementation||Throughout The State|
- JNTUA 3-2 Results 2021 Check – JNTUA 3-2 B.Tech & B. Pharmacy Results @ www.jntua.ac.in
- PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021 Apply [email protected]: Ayushman Card Benefits
- Gauhati University B.Ed Result 2021 – Check GU BED Common Entrance Test Merit List & Cut Off Marks
- ATEPFO Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 (OUT) – Check ATEPFO Assam Junior Assistant Exam Date @ atepfo.in
Lakshmi Bhandar Prakalpa Key Dates
You can check the schedule of important events of the scheme shown as under-
|Beginning of Application form|
|Last date of the Application form|
|Start of Transfer of Payment|
|Commencement of Scheme||8th September 2021|
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Application: Documents Required
As applications for the scheme are currently active, eligible women of the state can visit the
concerned Duare Sarkar Camp and can get themselves registered under the scheme. They
must make sure that they carry the following documents and details with them for registration-
- Aadhaar Card
- Swasthyasathi Card
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable
- Bank Account details- Self attested photocopy of the front page of the passbook
containing all the important details.
- Self declaration (self attested) stating-
- – That the applicant is a resident of the state,
- – Applicant is not government employee, do not have pension, etc.
- – Information furnished in the application form is correct.
Note: The Aadhaar / Swasthyasathi Card is required for the application. In the event that an
applicant does not have any of the cards, they will be provisionally registered under the scheme
and it will be easier to obtain their cards. After that, they will finally be enrolled in the program.
How to Check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online
West Bengal citizens who have signed up for the plan also have the option to check the status of the application. They will be able to check the status of their application from September 8, 2021, onwards. The status can be checked online and, through which, applicants will be able to know whether their applications have been sanctioned or not. The sanctioning authority in urban areas of the state will be the Kolkata Municipal Corporation Commissioner, while for other areas it will be the District Magistrate (DM).
Follow the instructions provided below to check Laxmi Bhandar Status online-
People who want to apply for this scheme can now know the procedure of how to apply for laxmi bhandar prakalpa:
- First of all, visit any duare sarkar camps.
- Ask for the application form (free of cost)
- Fill in the following details:
- Registration number, swasthiya no. Adhaar number, personal details, address, bank account details, category number (if applicable)
- Then you will have to attach the photo copy of required documents.
- Also attach the self declaration form with signature.
- Lastly, submit the form in the camp.
Laxmi Bhandar Schem Quick Links
|Women & Child Development and Social Welfare official website||http://wbcdwdsw.gov.in/User/wcdw_stat|
|Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status Link||Click here|