Kalia Yojana New List: Through this article, we will share with you the step-by-step procedure to know the new Odisha KALIA Yojana 2022 Updated Beneficiary List. So stay with us and read the complete information carefully. Farmers in Odisha State who want to search or find their name on the KALIA Yojana 2022 List can check on the official web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. Under Odisha, the KALIA Yojana government is providing a number of benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries.
We all know that in our country of India, there are still many farmer brothers who, despite engaging in farming, face many difficulties in living their lives, in view of this, through our Prime Minister, providing benefits to farmers. Now the desired people can check the list of final beneficiaries of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website because the government has published it.
Kalia Yojana List 2022
The full name of this scheme is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation [KALIA], which was launched by the Chief Minister, Mr. Naveen Pattik. This scheme was started on December 21, 2018, whose main objective is to help farmers. This scheme can only be used by Odisha residents who are farmers, cultivators, farmers, and landless farm workers residing in Odisha.
Kalia Yojana Second Installment
The Odisha State Government has published the Kalia Yojana New List 2022 under the Krushak Income Increase and Livelihood Assistance Scheme. The list of Odisha Kalia Yojana beneficiaries for the first, second, third and fourth phases is available online at kalia.odisha.gov.in.
KALIA Yojana Online Apply/ Online Registration
How to Download Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 PDF
The complete procedure for checking the Kalia Yojana New List PDF online is provided below.
Step: 1 Visit Kalia Odisha Government official website https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/.
Step: 2 On the home page, click the “Beneficiary List” link in the header (main menu) of the website or the direct link https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/Beneficiarylist.aspx.
Step: 3 Select your “District“, “Block/ULB“, “Gram Panchayat (G.P)” and click the “View” button.
Step:4 The PDF beneficiary list of the selected gram panchayat will open, then click download small and marginal farmers or download landless agricultural workers to download the beneficiary list of Kalia scheme
Benefits of the Kalia Scheme
- Financial support of INR 25,000 to each family for 5 seasons.
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- To buy supplies such as pesticides, seeds, fertilizers
- Labor Assistance
- Financial Support- INR 12,500
- For landless farm households
- For agricultural activities such as duck drives, goat farming, fish drives, beekeeping, mushroom farming, etc.
- Special benefit for the SC/ST population of the State.
- Loan amount: INR 50,000 maximum
- Interest on loan – 0%
- For growers, landless workers, sharecroppers, other farm families
- Financial support: INR 10,000/family
- The aid will be given every year.
- It is simply to support peasant families.
- To meet the basic needs of poor families.
- food assistance
- Financial support: INR 2 lakh life insurance
- Insurance premium: INR 330 (INR 165 paid by the government)
- Premium amount paid by the government- INR165
- For all savings account
- Eligible beneficiary age: 18-50 years
Kalia Yojana-Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The applicant must belong to the category of small farmers or marginal farmers.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL family.
- Any farmer who is under the tax paying structure will not be eligible for Kalia Yojana.
- The applicant must have an active bank account.
Ineligibility of KALIA Yojana List
- Medium/Large Farmers.
- Non-resident of Odisha.
- If a beneficiary or their spouse is a government employee.
- If the beneficiary or his/her spouse is a pensioner.
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals registered in professional associations.
- Those beneficiaries who are present / former central minister / minister of state / MP / MLA / mayor / Zila Parishad.
- Income taxpayer.
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Kalia Yojana Correction Online Helpline
If you have any difficulties related to the Kalia scheme in any way, you will have to solve your problem with the help of the toll free number given below.
Helpline toll-free number: – 1800-572-1122