Ews Certificate in Hindi Apply Online West Bengal: On January 12, 2019, the Narendra Modi government implemented the EWS reservation across the country and it was first implemented by the Gujarat government in their state on January 14, 2019. The West Bengal EWS Certificate is issued for the economically weaker sections of the general category and a 10% reserve is provided to beneficiaries of this. People who come from the SC, ST, OBC categories already have the benefit of the reserve for institutions of higher education and government jobs. But now, under the EWS, the economically weaker sections of the overall category will also receive the benefit of a 10 percent reserve on institutions of higher education and government jobs.
EWS Certificate in Hindi West Bengal Online Apply 2022
In West Bengal, also apply for the EWS certificate through an offline process. Candidates who wish to apply for this must first obtain the application form and then fill in all the information on the form carefully. After that, the relevant documents should be attached with the form. Then you will have to go to the tehsil and send the form to the corresponding office. After that, your application will be completed. To do this, we are going to provide you with detailed information about the entire application process.
|Certificate for||Economically Weaker Sections (Ews)|
|Category||General Category Candidates|
|Total Time Takes||2 to 3 weeks|
|Annual Family Income||Less than Rs. 8 Lakh|
EWS Application PDF
Documents Required For EWS Certificate in West Bengal
- Certificate of citizenship or EPIC
- Applicant’s PAN Card
- RoR / Patch / Recorded Write.
- Birth certificate issued by component authority / Madhyamik Admission Card or equivalent exam.
- Payroll of oneself or of the parents (for salaried persons).
- Income certificate issued by the prescribed Authorities.
- Residential certificate.
- Certificate in support of subcaste from Gram Panchayat Pradhan or the President of Municipalities, Councilor for Municipal Corporations.
- Self-declaration regarding family income, assets and subcaste in the format prescribed in Annex-B.
- The EWS Certificate offers many benefits in the field of education, employment, etc.
- With this, a 10% reserve will be given to the economically weakest people in the general category.
- A reserve is given for hiring for civil positions and state services.
- A 10 percent reserve is given on all government jobs.
- Reservation is provided under this for admission to educational institutions.
Affidavit For EWS Certificate in West Bengal
The EWS certificate issued by SDO / issuing authority will be valid for up to one financial year. This means that all EWS certificates will be valid until March 31 of that fiscal year. Suppose you obtained your EWS Certificate in September 2021, this Certificate will be valid until March 31, 2022. After that, you need to apply for the renewal of this certificate.