EE Shramik Registration Apply Online, Documents Required, Benefits is discussed here. Cards issued by UAN E Shram require online registration. The Government of India has announced the launch of a new web portal titled E-Shram NDUW, which collects data on workers, migrants, self-employed and platform workers, street traders and vendors, farmers, and domestic workers.
E Shramik Card Documents Required
If you also want to make your E shram card or want to make your “E shram card online”, then you must have the following documents through which you can get your own work card by applying online. The following document must be original and contain all the correct details.
- Permanent address
- Candidate qualificationsAny number from a bank
- IFSC code
- Adhaar card
- Skills and experiences
- Details of the families
- Aadhar identifier
- A valid Aadhar card and mobile phone number are required.
E Shram Card Registration 2021 – E Shram Card Online Application 2021?
|Article||E Shram Card Registration 2021|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
|Registration Apply Start||26.08.2021|
E-Shram Card Benefits
- PMSBY provides accident insurance coverage of 2 lacs to the employee
- Unorganized workers will be eligible for all social security benefits.
- Shram cardholders receive full assistance in national pandemic and emergency situations.
CSC NDUW Shramik cardholders can easily take advantage of the CSC UAN E Shramik card. These are some of the benefits of registering on the e Shram portal. Many federal and state government schemes can provide these benefits. Now that it is a UAN eShram card, all the information collected will be with the government, allowing them to locate which worker is using how many benefits at any given time or overtime.
In addition to all these benefits, the UAN Shramik Card also entitles the holder to all Social Security Schemes launched by the state and central governments. It is primarily to create a database for the country’s unorganized workers to provide social security assistance directly through eShram cardholders in pandemics or similar events.
Which Shramiks Are Included In The Unorganized Sector?
- Small And Marginal Farmers
- Asha Worker
- MNREGA Workers
- Street Sellers
- House Maid
- General Services Providers
- Silk & Products Manufacturers
- Tannery Worker
- Agricultural Laborers
- Share Copper
- Milk Seller
- Animal Husbandry
- Beedi Makers
- Labour And Packing
- Auto Driver
- Newspaper Seller
- Vegetable And Fruit Seller
- Leather Worker
- Rickshaw Drivers
- Domestic Workers
- Medicine Sellers
- Workers In Saw Mills
- Bit Kiln Workers
- Resident Laborer
EShram Card Eligibility?
You must have the following eligibility to generate the E Shram card
- The person filing the application must not be an income taxpayer.
- You shouldn’t have a government job.
- You are marked as an unorganized worker.
- The age of the E-Shram card applicant must be between 16 and 59 years old.
- Any worker who is not organized can apply for this plan.