Download certificate for aadhaar update/enrollment form pdf: If you want corrections to be made to your Aadhaar card, you need to fill out the prescribed form and go to the Aadhaar Center. It is mandatory to place the prescribed certificate together with the Correction Form. Below we provide the list of prescribed certificates in pdf with the aadhaar enrollment/update form. You can download it and check it.
Currently, the Aadhaar card is an important identity certificate. Today, the Aadhaar card is requested everywhere. If someone does not have an Aadhaar card, then they may have a lot of trouble. For example, when opening a bank account, the Aadhaar card has become necessary to take advantage of government schemes. Therefore, it is very important that the personal information available on the Aadhaar card is correct, such as name, date of birth and address. If the information available on your Aadhaar card is incorrect, you can correct it.
Download Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF
How to apply for Aadhaar Enrollment or Update?
First, fill out the enrollment/update form provided. After that, go to the nearest base center. There, after taking your biometric data, your application will be sent to UIDAI. It is also mandatory to present the prescribed certificate together with the form.
- JNTUA 3-2 Results 2021 Check – JNTUA 3-2 B.Tech & B. Pharmacy Results @ www.jntua.ac.in
- PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021 Apply [email protected]: Ayushman Card Benefits
- Gauhati University B.Ed Result 2021 – Check GU BED Common Entrance Test Merit List & Cut Off Marks
- ATEPFO Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 (OUT) – Check ATEPFO Assam Junior Assistant Exam Date @ atepfo.in
Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Important Instructions
Here are some important steps the resident should take before submitting the form:
- The certificate must be printed on plain paper.
- The form must be submitted within 3 months of the issue date.
- Make sure it is not overwritten on the form.
- The issue date must be completed correctly in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- The resident’s signature or thumb print is required.
- The certifier details must be completed correctly.
- The last 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm color photograph must be pasted within the defined area.
- The certifier’s sign of the cross and the seal of the cross must be available on the resident’s photograph.
- Full certifier details must be completed.
How to Download Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF?
|Form Name||Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form|
|Form Type||Aadhaar Card|
How to Fill Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form?
Download the Aadhaar enrollment/update form from the link provided. After that, print this form. Now fill in the number of Aadhaar. Then write your name in capital letters. After this, fill in the date of birth and address. Also, fill in the other details requested in the form. After filling out the form, sign it in the designated space.