Hindu Divorce Application Form Pdf Free Download: Under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955, either the husband or the wife can file a petition for divorce to dissolve the marriage that took place before or after the law came into force.
Divorce Application Form Download
The legal procedures involved in seeking a divorce in India are lengthy legal matters, taking at least six months. It is a long process that involves the production and verification of multiple documents and ensures compliance with the procedures established to obtain the divorce decree. In the case of the absence of documents, the process will be even more tedious and lengthy.
Online Divorce Application Form Documents Require
- Spouse’s proof of address.
- Proof of address for wife.
- Marriage certificate.
- Four passport size photographs of the Marriage of Husband and Wife.
- Evidence showing that the spouses live apart for more than one year.
- Evidence relating to failed attempts at reconciliation.
- Income tax returns for the last 2-3 years
- Details of profession and current remuneration
- Family history information
- Details of the properties and other assets owned by the petitioner
- Any other document
Divorce Application Form India
Hindu Divorce Application Form Download in PDF format using the link given below.