Apply the digital health ID card 2021: Health system and made sure that this scheme had the potential to change the entire medical system of the country. On September 27, the Prime Minister of India “Shri Narendra Modi” launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (national digital health mission ID card) via online videoconference. In his statement, he marked this scheme/program as a revolutionary movement from India.
The prime minister said that this program aims to digitize medical treatment facilities; The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will connect millions of hospitals to provide healthcare services across the country. This scheme aims to simplify the treatment process, but also aims to make and increase the standard of living of citizens.
Under this scheme, a unique health card will be issued for each person in the country. That card will digitally store information related to the person’s health, such as health reports, previous treatment reports, and current prescriptions.
The greatest benefit of this digital health card is that people can use their health treatment in any corner of the country.
If a person from Manipur wants their health treatment in Delhi, they only need to carry this card and nothing else for the treatment.
This Health Card will also help the doctor to have a good idea and information about his patients, such as what disease they had before and many more. Now the government of India had started NDHM all over India.
According to this Yojana digital health ID card. The person who wants to participate in Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission has to create their IDs in the ABDM portal.
Then, a digital health ID card containing a 14-digit number is issued to the person requesting the Yojana digital health ID card.
A unique ID card is generated for each person under this Digital Health ID Card, Yojana.
This digital mission of Ayushman Bharat also ensures the security and protection of private data under citizen’s health IDs. And the stored data is not shared with anyone without the consent of the individual with participating healthcare providers.
Digital Health ID Card Benefits
There are numerous benefits of this Yojana Digital Health ID Card-
- It will not be necessary to perform repeated pathology and radiology tests and many other tests. As the doctor you can get everything from Ayushman Bharat Digital health card database.
- Details of all previous illnesses and treatments will be in the database.
- All doctors and hospitals can use Ayushman Bharat’s digital health card database to access patient data.
- The Digital Health Card can be easily created through the National Digital Health Mission Portal.
- This card is also linked with the Aadhar and Aadhaar database, so the proof of identity is also embedded in this Digital Health Card.
- You can bring your digital What do I need to apply for the Digital Health Card?
- The person who wants to register for this Yojana Digital Health Card must keep the following documents inside during registration.
- JNTUA 3-2 Results 2021 Check – JNTUA 3-2 B.Tech & B. Pharmacy Results @ www.jntua.ac.in
- PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021 Apply [email protected]: Ayushman Card Benefits
- Gauhati University B.Ed Result 2021 – Check GU BED Common Entrance Test Merit List & Cut Off Marks
- ATEPFO Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 (OUT) – Check ATEPFO Assam Junior Assistant Exam Date @ atepfo.in
Digital Health Id Card Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Voter identification card
- Birth certificate
- Verification of address
- Mobile number registered with aadhar card
- Background reports of previous medical treatments.
- In the registration process, the Aadhar card is very mandatory for unique identification and identity verification purposes.
How To Apply Digital Health Id Card
If a person wishes to register for this Yojana Digital Health Card to request this scheme, follow the steps detailed below:
Step 1: Firstly, the person needs to open the portal of the NDHM website, i.e www.ndhm.gov.in
Step 2: Then the person should click on the “Create your health ID card now” option at www.healthid.ndhm.gov.in
Step 3: Then you will be given two options for registration, either by mobile phone number or by Aadhar card.
Step 4- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar card details.
Step 5- An OTP will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 6- The person will now be asked to create a username for the health ID card once they are done
Step 7- You have been asked to complete some more formalities such as proof of identification etc.
Step 8: once done, your digital health card is generated.
Step 9: Click the Download ID button
This unique Yojana health card is very beneficial for the citizens of our country during the Covid season
Health Card on your mobile phone also through the National Digital Health Mission app. The Digi Doctor facility will be available and your health center will be registered. Telemedicine facilities will be available with an electronic pharmacy facility.