Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Online Registration form for fresh & renewal svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. Online Apply eligibility criteria & amount. Today’s updates, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021 has started.
The government has declared many scholarship schemes for students because Education is very important for children. Therefore, The State Government has declared the swami Vivekananda scheme. As some students cannot afford education, due to the financial conditions of their families. And also some bright students from poor backgrounds need help for education.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-2022
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021-2022
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
- Details Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Documents Required
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2021
- Helpline Number
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-2022
So, The West Bengal State government has launched the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program for the students in West Bengal, The scholarships are provided to the students who are studying in post-graduation, under graduation, and also all of the other students studying in Class 9th to Class 12th can also take benefit under the scholarship program. Therefore, scholarship programs will help them for getting good education by overcoming their financial burden. Also, we will give you details for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility 2021. Therefore, you can simply register yourself or your child under this scholarship program.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021-2022
This scheme has been improvised for students from poor families. As their families cannot afford the school fees. So the government has come forward in favor of these families. Also, to get a scholarship, students need to apply for it first.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021
Scholarship Amount In Swami Vivekananda:
Details about Scholarship Amount given by this trust :
|Category||Class of Student||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary Education||Rs. 1000 Per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also in High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 Per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||1. Undergraduates in Arts |
2. Undergraduates in commerce
3. Undergraduates in science
4. Undergraduates in other professional courses
5. postgraduates in Arts
6. postgraduates in commerce
7. postgraduates in Science
8. postgraduates in other professional courses
9. NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D
|1. Rs. 1000 per month |
2. Rs. 1000 per month
3. Rs. 1500 per month
4. Rs. 1500 per month
5. Rs. 2000 per month
6. Rs. 2000 per month
7. Rs. 2500 per month
8. Rs. 2500 per month
9. Rs. 5000 – Rs. 8000 per month
|Technical education at college or university level||1. Undergraduate in Engineering or other professional courses|
2. Post Graduate in Engineering/ Other Professional courses
|1. Rs. 5000 Per month|
2. Rs. 5000 Per month
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 Per month|
|Directorate of medical education||1. Diploma courses|
2. Undergraduate in Medical stream
|1. Rs.1500 Per month|
2. Rs. 5000 Per month
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
Details about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities for a different type of scholarship scheme:-
|Higher secondary level||The candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha or the equivalent examination||60%|
|Diploma Students||Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha for 1st-year diploma courses or the student should pass diploma 2nd year||60%|
|Undergraduates||Applicant should qualify in the higher secondary level exam or equivalent exams to it||60% (Best out of five)|
|Postgraduates||Honor subjects at the graduation level, Honor subjects in the Engineering subjects at the graduation level||53%, 55%|
|Kanyashree Applicants(K-3 Component)||The candidate should have a valid receipt from Sanctioned k-2 ID Applicant should pursue PG in science, arts, and commerce||45%, 53%|
|M.Phil/NET research Students||The students applied for M.Phil or Ph.D. program at a state-aided institute can apply||Not Applicable|
Last year, if you already got the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and you want this scholarship again for the current year as well. Then you need to log in via your old login details. After that, you got to the home page. Because you are fit according to the eligibility criteria. Then you can apply again for the desired scholarship. Before next year’s session begins. You must submit your application soon.
Details Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process :
- First, the department will also sort the online application forms.
- As per scholarship rules. Therefore, applications are sorted on the basis of marks before.
- Then, on the family income of students.
- After that, the Merit list will also be generated by the concerned department.
- Also, for making a merit list, documents were verified. That document which you also attach at the time of registration.
- Then after following all the procedures. The scholarship will be sent with the respective amount for student courses.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Documents Required
- Address proof
- Ration card/voter card
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Higher secondary education reports
- The first page of Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Registered Mobile number.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2021
Procedure to Apply Online For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
To apply for the Swami Vivekananda you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage you are required to click on Registration
- Now you have to click on proceed for registration
- The registration form will appear before you
- Enter details.
- Now Enter the mobile number.
- Enter Email
- An applicant ID in the form of characters amounting to 15 digits is generated for the candidate after registration.
- Login with the generated Applicant ID and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Fill up the rest of the application forms.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Image and Signature in the following sizes-
- Image & Signature Format- JPG/JPEG
- Size of Image & Signature – 10KB-20KB
- Upload the documents.
- Click on Submit Application to complete the application process.
- Email ID:- [email protected]
- Toll Free Number:- +1800-102-8014
- ICDS WB Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Apply for Anganwadi Teacher Helper Vacancies
- Army Selection Center East Allahabad Group C Recruitment 2022 Posts Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Date
- Kishmish Movie Box Office Collection, Movie Cast, Budget
- Form 15G PDF Download For PF
- Bidhoba Bhata Form West Bengal PDF – 2022