Aadhaar Enrolment Correction Update Form: Do you wish to transfer Aadhar Enrolment/Correction/Update kind in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you’re at the proper place. Use the link below to download PDF.
Aadhaar Enrolment Correction Update Form
Individuals who have already got an aadhar card and desire to get the info up to date or corrected can accomplish that through filling withinside the aadhaar card correction form that’s to be had each withinside the uidai’s internet site or at any of the aadhaar enrollment center. Any type of wrong or incorrect statistics withinside the aadhar card can reason problems at a later factor of time, so that you can keep away from the destiny results head out to the closest aadhaar enrollment center and get the aadhar info corrected at the earliest. Updating the aadhaar card will permit the humans to hold the present-day facts withinside the aadhaar.
Aadhar Card Correction in Online – UIDAI Website
Aadhaar cardholders can make corrections or updates to their residential address online mode.
- You must first log in to the uidai self-service portal to make the corrections.
- First, log in to the uidai official web portal with your aadhaar number or virtual id (16-digit number temporarily assigned to your aadhaar number to facilitate authentication or e-KYC).
- Enter the captcha confirmation.
- Now select the option “Send OTP”.
- You will now receive an OTP to your mobile number registered with the aadhar card.
- Enter the received OTP in the suggested field and click “Sign in”.
- The new page offers users two options for updating the address:
- a) update address using proof of address
- b) update address using secret code (if you already have an address validation letter)
- If you choose “Update address using proof of address”,
- The next screen will give you your current address indicated by the option to enter your new address.
- Enter all relevant details of your new address and click “Preview”.
- You can “Edit” the information or “Send” it after checking the declaration of consent.
- Now upload the scanned original of the valid proof of address.
- After submitting the application, you will receive an updated application number (URN).
- You can use this number to track the status of your address change/correction online on the aadhaar portal.
- [PDF] Bidhoba Bhata Form | Old Age/Widow Pension Form West Bengal
- Aadhaar Enrolment Correction Update Form
- Aadhar Card Correction Form [PDF] Download – 2022
- Aadhar Card Update Form Download PDF 2022
- Aadhar Card Update Mobile Number Form
Aadhar Enrolment/Correction/Update Form – Offline Process
You can fill up the Aadhar Card Correction Form in either of the two ways – online or offline
- Please visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center or Aadhar Update Center where you can obtain the relevant form and fill it out properly.
- Download and fill out the form, then visit your nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center.
- Please bring any relevant required documents with you along with the form as these are required to verify the corrections or changes you have requested.
- Submit the forms together with the relevant documents to the operator in the enrollment center.
- The operator reviews the form and verifies the information you submitted.
- After submitting the form, he checks the status of your application in the UIDAI self-service portal.
The Mandatory details to fill in the Aadhaar Correction Form:
The Aadhaar Correction / Enrollment shape is to be had in UIDAI internet site or any aadhaar enrollment center and its miles used for enrolling and updating information withinside the Aadhaar card. You can use this shape for each process. An applicant has to fill the subsequent information withinside the Aadhaar card correction/replace shape even as making use of for correction withinside the Aadhaar card:
- Pre-enrollment ID
- NPR number
- Provide all the address details including the e-mail id and mobile number.
- Aadhaar details of Parents/Guardians(Father / Mother / Guardian / Husband / Wife/Guardian). In case the child’s age is below 5 years of age, you need to submit the details of the Father / Mother / Guardian.
- The valid documents of proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of date of birth.
- Introducer’s / HoF’s details, if required
- Applicant’s signature/thumbprint